Saturday, August 14, 2010

BP_7_OMM_Go!Animate

This is my commercial for Go!Animate. This a a great tool for creating animations for use in the classroom. This would also be an excellent tool for students to use. They would be able to create exciting and engaging presentations.

GoAnimate.com: GoAnimate Trailer by mcoppin

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

Click on this link to see a full sized version.

4 comments:

  1. Mark,

    I loved your video. It was very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, as always, you are simply awesome! Go Animate! is also awesome! I am always looking for Video, cartoon and animation software to utilize in my Video Production, Graphic Design and Business Information Management Classes. Microsoft and Adobe products are great, however, these Technology Native students of mine are always looking for new and edgy software tools to make videos and enhance pictures. I cannot wait to start using it in the classroom. It seems like one of the lightbulb exploding teaching moments that I crave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your commercial. It not only set up a scenario for use of the tool, but you did it in a hip and humorous way - and you used the program to create your commercial! Animation can be a powerful motivator and message delivery to students, so I anticipate getting some use out of this program. Young people will enjoy seeing their stories and situations played out on screen as well.

    My students are going to love this – and I can’t wait to play with it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark! I can describe your work in one word: AMAZING! If I were the owner of Go! Animate, I would certainly choose your video to promote my website, I think that you did an excellent job. I have been watching your blog and you really have shared with us great Web 2.0 tools which I think will really help us in our educational environments to engage and approach each of the members that are part of our diverse audience. I definitely will use Go! Animate Web 2.0 tool for my vocational counseling classes I think that I will ask my students to learn how to use it and to be creative by making some videos about how they see themselves in the near future in their working place. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us! I certainly will follow your blog very closely because I know I have a lot to learn from you and your work. Keep going

    ReplyDelete