 |
| ETC iGoogle Site |
I had been using iGoogle for several years. However, I had only been using it periodically and not as a home page. I decided that after creating all of these pages for my Full Sail project, I would now start using it as my home page.
As a home page, I will start populating it with information that I will use for educational and professional purposes. I did not know however that I could create different tabs or pages on the site. This will be very useful as I will now be able to create areas that are very specific to my interests.
 |
| iGoogle Home Page |
 |
| FSO iGoogle Site |
When I first signed up for iGoogle several years ago, there were very few gadgets that could be placed on the page. Most of the gadgets were very basic at that time. As I look through the gadgets now, I find many of them to be very useful. They look to provide me with the information that I will need at my finger tips. As I add tabs and gadgets over the next several months, it will be very interesting to see how much I use them. I will also be interesting to see how easy or difficult it is to break old habits and ways. Fall is a very busy time for me with lots of things going on. Not only are there lots of things going on, but there are lots of different activities happening. This means that I have huge amount of information to sort through and organize. These tools were designed to save time and effort as well as making things easier to access. I hope that this will be the case. If this is indeed the case, this site will be a huge benefit for me.
 |
| AR/CBL iGoogle Site |
No comments:
Post a Comment