Good things come to those who wait - well not really. I had every intention of going through the tutorials for Motion from the beginning and going through each lesson sequentially. Well, I became impatient and jumped ahead and chose some of the lessons that I really wanted to jump into. This is one of the really nice things about lynda.com. I can look for specific features and skills when I want them or I can go through each lesson sequentially.
 |
| Motion Screenshot |
I really wanted to create a project of my own, so I decided to look for features within Motion that I wanted to work with. I also was looking for ways to easily take templates and make changes or customizations. As I was working with Motion and creating a project, it was nice to be able to jump to a specific tutorial and see how to perform the action.
I absolutely love working with Motion. It will allow me to create some of the graphics and videos that I have been wanting to create. However, there are so many features that I don't understand how they work or how I can control them. I am hoping that lynda.com will provide me with the tools to learn Motion and become adept at using it. I am currently working on a project which I will post as soon as it is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment